Halloween Music Bingo for Piano Maestro!
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 by Melanie Burke | Holidays
Hello! Wow - is it really almost time for Halloween again? This year may have a little twist, but it doesn't mean we can't still have fun!
I'm super excited for a new game we are all doing together. We are going to play Halloween Bingo in Piano Maestro this month!
Here are the rules:
- Print out the Halloween Music Bingo card from online resources. I emailed a link, but you can find it in Online Resources>Holiday Goodies
- There are 9 songs to learn in the month of October.
- As you get 3 stars on each song, mark it off!
- Three ways to win! Here are the categories:
- 3 songs in each row: horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- 4 corners
- There are Halloween prizes for each category. First person to complete a blackout with 3 stars gets a special Halloween prize!
- Film your best song to share with all students!
Ready to get started? Print out your card and let's have some fun!